Janine resides in Portland, Oregon with her husband and toddler son. Her office is located in the beautiful and serene Yoga Pearl studio.
Janine is motivated by the desire to see the potential and well-being of all things and this curiosity has shaped her life. For as long as she can remember, she has been interested in alternative methods and approaches for healing the body and obtaining a healthy lifestyle.
Throughout her life she has explored and highly respected many different methods and practices to achieve this. After her personal experience receiving the benefits, she committed herself to study and complete a 5-year, full-time Osteopathy program in Germany. This has given her the opportunity to have the medical background as well as a philosophical and spiritual approach to the body's healing processes. She graduated in 2008 with a diploma from the "German College of Osteopathic Medicine". She is also licensed as a Naturopath in Germany.
After moving to Portland and additional training at East West College of Healing Arts she received her Oregon license in January 2010.
Janine would like her work to function as a guideline for exploration, possibility and inquiry into health rather than a set of techniques.
Her love and appreciation for nature, meditation, breath work and movement are the foundation for her work.
She is deeply thankful for everything she has learned and humbled by all that arises from it.
Associations & Credentials
- BCTA / NACraniosacral Therapy Association of North America
- ABMP Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals
- NCBTMB National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork
- Birthsupport Network
- NW Cranial Association
- Baby Blues Connection
- Returning Veterans Program
- Certified Osteopath (Germany), 2008
- Naturopathic Practitioner (Germany), 2007
- Provider at Paralympics Belgium, 2007
- Licensed Massage Therapist (Oregon #16319), 2010
- Certified Biodynamic Craniosacral Practitioner (RCST), 2015
Trainings & Continuing Education
- Full-time, 5 year Osteopathy program at the German College of Osteopathic Medicine (GCOM), 2003-2008
- Postgraduate Osteopathy courses specializing in Gynecology and TMJ Dysfunctions
- Internships with Luc Fieuw, DO, Agnes Engelen, DO & Danny Debouvre, DO, (Belgium)
- Internships at the Univerity Teaching Hospital, Mainz, Germany & Children's Hospital, Frankfurt, Germany, 2007
- Teaching assisiant for Jeffrey Burch, MS, Functional Methods Class, Portland, Oregon, 2011
- Lactation Update for birth professionals, Melissa Cole, IBCLC, 2012
- Pediatrics Course, Dr. James Jealous, DO, 2012
- Completion of Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist Training with Cherionna Menzam, 2011-2013
- Presenter at Infant and Maternal Craniosacral Conference, Portland, Oregon, 2014
- Module 1, Fascial Distorsion Model, Dr. Gene Lennard, DO, 2015